Monday, January 17, 2011

Not a Book, Just a Something

So, I was trying to think of a way to make this year different from last year, and I finally figured out the answer I've been looking for. I'm only going to buy 12 books this year, the 12 bookclub books. Everything else that I read this year is going to be something that I either already own, or something that I have borrowed from someone else.
This is because I currently own 168 books that I haven't read yet, and quite frankly, that is embarrassing.
I am going to make the exception for Sarah Addison Allen's new book, that comes out in March, and say that if I'm just dying to have a new book when that comes out, I'm allowed to buy it.

Personally, I give myself three months. Especially if Borders keeps sending me Borders Bucks.

Good Reading,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment