Sunday, January 3, 2010

Post One

Most people start a new blog on January 1st. My problem with procrastination is so bad that I didn't get around to mine until the 3rd.
Isn't that embarrassing.
I just wanted someplace to keep record of all the books that I read this year. I know that I will read 12 for book club, and probably 30 or 40 more that I will choose for myself. Last year I tried to just keep a journal of books, but I quit after only 3 books.
I would like to say that my goal is to read 100 books in a year, or even just 50. My real goal in this situation is not to have a goal of numbers but rather have a goal of information: What did I think about these books? What did I like the most? What were my favorite quotes, if any?
I have a profile on Goodreads, but I like blogger better for writing my impressions. I know, I know, there is a place on my profile there to write my reviews, but I like the idea of a separate space for my thoughts.
So, here we go.

Good Reading,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment