Friday, December 10, 2010

Book Sixty-Two: Peace Like a River

Book Sixty-Two: Peace Like a River
Finished: December 9
Pages: 312

Let's be perfectly honest, I didn't actually finish this book, but I read more than half of it, and I read the last chapter, and that is as much time as I plan on giving.
I'm not sure what it was about the book that makes me so certain that I don't want to give it any more time, but there was definitely something. Maybe it was the mystical, supernatural element, maybe it was the heavy handed Christian allegory, maybe it was the obnoxious precociousness of the narrator's little sister, I can't really make up my mind. But, whatever the reason, I'm done with this book, and I'm actually getting rid of it, so whichever sin it was, it was an unforgivable one.

Good Reading,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment